Any claims of copyright infringement should be addressed to the Editor at email@example.com bearing the subject line "Copyright Infringement".
The claim must be sufficed by documented evidence supporting the same version as being published or copyrighted or patented by the aggrieved party before the date of publication of the concerned IJSMS article. On receipt of the claim, the IJSMS Board, if found deemed, shall inform the IJSMS author to provide an explanation; the discussion of which shall be transparent to both parties.
The IJSMS Board reserves the sole rights to decide the validity of any such claims. After deliberation, if the claim is found justified, the concerned manuscript will be removed from all IJSMS archives and servers. Any subsequent print copies of the concerned issue will not contain the article. In case, the changes required are minimal such as inclusion of references, the authors will be intimated to do the required amendments according to the IJSMS article correction policies. The alternative version shall undergo peer-review as any other general submission and shall be published in the same issue (number) of the concerned volume. Any claims on copyright will be addressed with the highest priority. A revert mail will be dispatched within 3 working days provided the claim is supported with documented evidence.
In submitting an article to publish by IJSMS Open I certify that:
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Springer are not in breach of any other obligation;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
3. I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify IJSMS at the time of submission, and in such cases the article shall be released under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that sections 1 and 2 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail regardless of whether the article is published under Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 or the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver.
4. I, and all co-authors, agree that, if the article is editorially accepted for publication in International Journal of Science and Management Studies (IJSMS), data included in the article shall be made available under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver, unless otherwise stated. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that sections 1, 2, and 3 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail.
Copyright by International Journal of Science and Management Studies (IJSMS), Published by Science Research Publication. All Rights Reserved.